Here’s what I read this week and recommend you do, too!
- Does College Matter After You Graduate?
- Why I’m Boycotting the Phrase “I Want”
- 3 ways to update a stale resume
- 5 attributes of a killer resume
- Personal Branding Tips for ‘John Smith’ (…and Other People With Common Names)
- 10 Pearls of Wisdom From Keith Ferrazzi, Networking Ninja
- Grad School is Not Your Escape
- The disaster in saying you think outside the box
- 5 Ways to Ensure Your Cover Letter is Not Worth Reading
- Graduates’ First Job: Marketing Themselves
- 5 Reasons Employers Don’t Tell Why They Didn’t Hire You
- Making the Most of Informational Interviews
- A Resume is Not Enough: How to Market Yourself Online
Which is your favorite piece and why? What else would you add to this list? (Leave a comment for a chance to be featured!)