After completing this course, you will secure a PR internship or entry-level job quicker than your friends, guaranteed (unless of course your friends took this course, too!). It’s never been easier to launch your public relations career.
This course is comprehensive with regard to launching your public relations career, including:
- Chapter 1: What Is Public Relations?
- Chapter 2: Building Your Personal Media Kit
- Chapter 3: Blogging Your Way Into Public Relations
- Chapter 4: Becoming Influential In Public Relations
- Chapter 5: Coffee And Networking: Your New Best Friends
- Chapter 6: Joining A Professional Organization
- Chapter 7: Gaining Experience For Your First Internship
- Chapter 8: Landing Your First Internship
- Chapter 9: Interviewing, Following Up, And Accepting The Offer
- Chapter 10: How To Be A Rockstar Intern
- Chapter 11: Finding Your Niche
- Chapter 12: Tips For Landing Your First Job
- Chapter 13: Writing A 30/60/90 Plan For Your First Job
- Chapter 14: Do What You Love, Love What You Do
You know you need an internship or entry-level job but haven’t had any luck landing one thus far. Well, your luck is about to change!
After completing this course, you will secure a position quicker than your friends, guaranteed (unless of course your friends took this course, too!). I have made finding internships or entry-level jobs easy!
This course is comprehensive with regard to the entire job search process, including:
- What to do before your search even begins
- How to identify your wants and needs — and find matching opportunities
- How to submit applications that will generate responses
- How to succeed in every type of interview — video, phone and in-person
- How to follow up at every stage of the hiring process
- How to handle rejection — and evaluate and accept job offers
- How to succeed on the job once you secure a position